Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Curse Breakers by Denise Grover Swank


The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keeper, #2)The Curse Breakers #2 by Denise Grover Swank
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

***Netgallery**

I love this author! I read the first book in this series.I was glad there was a second book.I really hope they solve this in the next book.It's a cute series but its getting boring & it was dragging on for me...So many gods with weird names.Too many gods for me so confusing.

The author did a good job on writing great imagination for these crazy creatures.
Some Sex so not for kids.
Not a bad read I hope Ellie gets a happy ending.

FYI* I'm addicted to Rose Gardner Mysteries!lol..O Muffy!

View all my reviews  

Read Chapter 1 here on Denise's Site 

The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
Check out the first book in the Series The Curse Keepers 

No comments: