Thursday, April 24, 2014

Purex No Sort Color Detergent Kit

I received my  Purex No Sort Color Detergent Kit.I love Purex Insiders & Purex products .
I  tried the product it smelled good & washed my clothes well...I also have to note I didn't have any clothes that had bleeding colors.This product should be good for when you get new clothes &  are afraid to wash them with your other clothes.

Maybe when it gets a little warmer I will do some tye dye shirts see if it bleeds alot...that would be a true test lol.






NEW Purex No Sort for Colors detergent is the latest laundry innovation from the Purex brand designed to simplify your laundry routine. Purex No Sort for Colors detergent features a breakthrough Anti-Color-Transfer Technology which traps loose dyes in the wash and reduces color bleeding accidents in your mixed color loads leaving your clothes bright and clean.  

I hope you try this product!



****Sign up for the Sweepstakes ***

NEW Anti-Color-Transfer Technology™ helps keep dyes from transferring onto other fabrics in the wash. Enter for your chance to WIN $1,000 & a year’s supply of this game-changing NEW detergent, so you can avoid extra laundry loads.






No comments: