Monday, April 21, 2014

Fragile Lines by Brooklyn Skye

***Will be Released Soon More Info to Come***

Fragile LineFragile Line by Brooklyn Skye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Forage Lines by Brookln Skye

I received this as a Arc copy.I hadn't heard of this author before.Anyways back to the book.As I stared to read this book I got confused.In the beginning I really thought this girl (Ellie) was having some kind of psychic premonitions.
So the author did a good job at making me want to know what was happening.

I think the writing was good it was from two different point of views...but at the same time it was the same person.

Also this book is about a real life situation.So sad that things like this go on.Im not going to tell you read the book.I was glad to read this book I think the author did a great job.I look forward to reading more books from this author.

Glad Inkslingers let me read this book.

View all my reviews

No comments: