Monday, February 10, 2014

Wide Awake Photoshop Photomanipulation


Did this photomanipulation last month...forgot to post it.

I also like the lyrics to a Katy Perry Song Wide Awake...lol but this photo is the exact opposite of the lyrics..unless you want to compair it to them.There's another image I want to do but i don't even know how to begin it. I want to do a spiltscreen pic like a world below & a world above.

 I followed a tutorial also to make this dark color psd-dude.com
BiselvaModel: 

by Kebehut-stock Cavern
 
by Valentine-FOV-StockCave Rocks

Sun ray Brush by  pelleron

"Wide Awake" by Katy Perry I'm wide awake Yeah, I was in the dark I was falling hard With an open heart I'm wide awake How did I read the stars so wrong? I'm wide awake And now it's clear to me That everything you see Ain't always what it seems I'm wide awake Yeah, I was dreaming for so long

No comments: