Thursday, November 14, 2013

Re-Release new Cover & Review on With Every Heartbeat by Melody Grace


For Mature Readers due to sexual content

WITH EVERY HEARTBEAT Synopsis:

Passion. Ambition. Desire. Which would you choose?

I thought I knew what I wanted in life. I thought my destiny was set. Then I met him, and everything changed.

Raphael is bold, passionate, and seductive. He sees something in me I never dreamed possible, and now he's determined to show me a world beyond rules -- a dance without limits. I want to trust him, but I'm scared. Because I know once I fall, there'll be no going back.

An innocent dancer. A mysterious stranger. As Annalise is drawn deeper into the sensual delights of Rome, she'll question everything she believed about her future. But with opening night looming, can she find the strength to risk it all? And will she be forced to choose between her one true love, ballet, and the new passion in her heart?

Find out in this intoxicating new series from the USA Today & international bestselling author of UNBROKEN, Melody Grace.

**This book contains explicit material and adult scenes. 17+**

Praise for WITH EVERY HEARTBEAT:

Excerpt:
“Close your eyes. Now listen to the music. Just feel it.” Raphael’s voice comes, low against my ear.
            I shiver. In the dark of my mind, my senses are suddenly heightened. I can feel the heat from his body, just inches away, hear the pulse of the music, like a wave rolling into shore.
            “Good, relax, just feel it.”

            The sensation is overwhelming. The heat of him, the feel of his taut, solid torso pressing against me, the scent of him, deep and musky. With my eyes closed, there’s nothing to distract me, no way to block it out or focus away. Just us: me, him, and the music, nothing else in the world.

            Raphael’s hands reach further on my hips, drawing me into him. Our bodies slide together, and the touch is so foreign, so intimate, I find it hard to breathe. To even think. My heart is racing, every nerve and muscle sparkling with electricity. I’ve danced with a partner before, of course, hundreds of times, but that was so different to this sensual rhythm, the thrilling ebb and flow of movement between us, like we’re bound together by the beat, moving as one.

            I want to stay locked in this dark, breathless state forever, but I want to see Raphael more. I force myself to open my eyes. And there he is: staring down at me, his face inches from mine.
            I catch my breath, dizzy. His dark eyes blaze under the lanterns, echoing everything his body is saying. He’s so beautiful up close, so powerful: a dark angel in the night, awakening feelings I’ve never even dreamed about.

            And out of nowhere, I realize the truth. I’ve been telling myself it’s just curiosity pulling me to him, sending me out into the city to find him. But that’s a lie. This isn’t just a fascination, an idle crush, no, this is something deeper, a desire that snakes through my veins, hot and hungry.
         
   I want him. I want all of him.
NYT Bestselling author - Monica Murphy
"WITH EVERY HEARTBEAT will touch your heart and stir your blood. Lush and enchanting, a must for all you Dirty Dancing fans!"

About Melody Grace:

Melody Grace is the USA Today bestselling author of UNBROKEN and UNTOUCHED. A small-town girl turned SoCal beach-lover, she spent years with her nose in a book before deciding it was time to write them for herself. She loves bad boys, good books, and pistachio-flavored ice-cream.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

**My Review**

I just finished "With Every Heartbeat by Melody Grace.Was a cute read.I want to go to Rome.This was a in site into the world of being a ballerina & a dancer.Standing up for yourself discovering you .The dedication and sacrifice that a dancer goes through.

Then the unthinkable happens?
Love or Dance?

In this book Annalise has to find out what she really loves and live for herself.Truly be happy.I like that sexy Italian Stallion lol ..Raphael sexy,has a accent & great moves on the dance floor & off lol.

Love the friend(Rosalie) in the book.Poor Rosalie that girl gets worked to dead.Can't wait to read more about her in the next book.

Would love to read more about Annalise & Raphael & even her mother...see what happened if her mother can really forgive her and accept Annalise.

Check this book & other books by this author.

Excerpt I like:
“He is magnificent, a fallen angel sent to seduce and bewitch, dancing like I’ve never seen before.
Time doesn’t exist; the four walls of the room mean nothing. All that matters is the two of us, dancing together as one. 
One heartbeat, one will, one soul. It’s perfection, a dream, to share my passion like this—to make it something greater “him than I ever felt dancing alone.
I dance with him like I’ve only ever dreamed of dancing. And I know I’ll never be the same again.”




No comments: