Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Graceful Mess by Nacole Stayton Arc Review I no Im late!


Buy Me you won't be disappointed.

A Graceful Mess

Summary: Hiding behind the anguish from my past, my coyness seeps off of me like an aroma. I have felt like a stranger in my own skin, trying to claw my way out for far too long, allowing very few people to see past my fa├žade…until my eyes met with his. I felt a sudden rush of energy all the way to my core. It jolted me in ways I never thought possible.

Never in a million years would I have expected to be in the mess I am today. It all leads back to the night Parker Porter turned my world upside down. The night his hazel eyes undressed me, peeling away the layers of the woman I tried so hard to be. He awoke desires that burned deep within me and changed me in one quick glance, leaving me vulnerable and exposed, picking up the shattered pieces of my carefully constructed life…a life I should not be living…a life I was not born into, but placed into by the state of Maine.

Parker opened a door that I am far from closing until I have answers and am able to face the life I was destined to live. I just have to decide if his love is worth the mess.

“They say be careful of the quiet ones.” –Grace

A Excerpt I like


 ** My Review**
I finally got to read this book a Arc copy.I was really late reading.I finally got it done.This book only took me 2 days to read..lol I didnt want to put it down.I loved these characters.Oooo Sexy Parker & shy Gracie.I loved this book!

This book was great from start to finish.Author did a excellent job at writing it.I really want more but she ended it very well!I was so surprised at the end..read it.Grace as went through all kinds of pain & she finally gets through it with much Grace lol.

I didnt want this book to end.Every time I got close to then I was like don't end yet.Although I do wish in away that she could have got more time with someone.Im not telling u..read it.
I would also like to read a book about her best friend Maci & her sexy man(Spencer Ramsey) even his name makes me shiver ..lol

Omg I cried at the last few chapter...u know a book is good when you cry.Also you will just have to read the book..lol No Spoilers here.

Anyways I can live without another book in this series.It wrapped everything up in a tight bow!
So thank you Nacole Stayton for this wonderful emotional read.Thank you Inslinger.
Also I loved the songs she used for this book! I made a playlist on Youtube.


Find Nacole Stayton
Website  
Facebook
Twitter


a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments: