Tuesday, October 29, 2013

THE ARRANGEMENT 11 (Ferro Family)

H.M. Ward New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author 

THE ARRANGEMENT 11 (Ferro Family)
DESCRIPTION: 
 THE SERIES WITH OVER A MILLION COPIES SOLD
~Volume 11 in the New York Times Bestselling Arrangement Serials~

Sean Ferro is my addiction. I can't tell him no, no matter what he asks for, and I know there are so many dark questions behind those blue eyes, so many things he wants me to do with him. 
When I watch him go down on one knee, with his sexy body covered in sand, and hold up a glittering ring, I can barely stand. It looks like he's going to propose, and I know exactly what I'm going to say.

Genre: New Adult Romance
This story unfolds over multiple volumes approx. 20,000 words each.
~The Arrangement Vol 1-11 are on sale now.~
FERRO family novels: DAMAGED & STRIPPED


Majorly awesome Ferro stuff is going on right now! I'll keep you posted. 

THE ARRANGEMENT 11 IS ON SALE NOW AT THESE RETAILERS:
      

The paperback preorder is up here. Kobo & B&N are having site issues and there's a lag with Apple, so it's only on Amazon right now. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WAIT, grab the Kindle app for free and grab the kindle edition to read on your Nook or iPad.

Don't miss a release date! Text AWESOMEBOOKS to 22828 to get release reminders emailed to you.
Need more Sean Ferro? Watch him flirt with Avery on Twitter.
 Follow us on Twitter Follow Sean Ferro

No comments: