Friday, October 04, 2013

Purex UltraPacks Oxi

Got my Purex UltraPacks from Purexinsiders.I love getting detergents from Purex.Its the only laundry detergent I use.Also love how easy it is to use there is no mess.Make sure you check out the new Purex UltraPacks Oxi with dirt life.I used this product on my Dads clothes they come out clean.Great product.

 

Product Info

 

Purex UltraPacks Detergent

No mess. No spills. No heavy bottles.

Purex UltraPacks contain a complete load’s worth of concentrated liquid laundry detergent in each convenient pack. They dissolve quickly, even in cold water, releasing the concentrated liquid laundry detergent.

No more measuring. No more mess. Just toss and go! With double the cleaning power in every drop, you can trust your clothes will come out bright, white and clean.

Like any household detergent, keep away from children.


Be sure to check out all Purex Products


Also check out the Giveaway


About the Sweepstakes

Find the red football jersey hidden somewhere on Purex.com and WIN $50! 10 Winners! Hint: Just toss and go!

This product was given to me for test & review purpose only.

 

No comments: