Thursday, October 10, 2013

Promise Me Light by Paige Weaver

 

Book #2

I was so glad this book came out I waited.It was worth wait.I love all the characters in this series.Its a great true story.Loved the sex...lol!!!

In this day in age this could really happen.I wouldn't know what to do.I'd be so lost without my electronics & my Pepsi & food lol.The electricity would really suck.I have braved thru without electricity so I think I could make.

This book had a great ending! Would love to read More about the other characters.Love this author can't wait to read more from her.Also I want my own Ryder!


Also this book is for Mature readers +18 Do to sex scenes


Amazon

 

B&N


Smash


iBooks


Buy the books!


 

Book #1 Promise Me Darkness

Read a Excerpt on Amazon

B & N

iBooks

Smash

 

 

 

 

Abou Paige:

Paige Weaver is a native Texan who still resides in the town where she was born. She lives with her husband and two children. When she's not writing or reading, you can find her chasing her kids around and living her very own happily ever-after story.

Be sure to check Paige out


Goodreads


Facebook

Twitter

 

 

No comments: