Wednesday, October 09, 2013

ONE TO HOLD by Tia Louise

 

It's here!
What ppl are saying!
"One to Hold is One to buy! Holy mother of god is Derek Alexander HOT!!!!" --Karrie, Panty Dropping Book Blog


"Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Will have you waiting up at night for your husband so you can recreate scenes." --Magan Vernon, author of The Only One

"Beautiful, meaningful and extremely sexy. Tia Louise created an amazing story that hooked me and kept me guessing." --Patricia, Smokin' Hot Book Blog


"A sexy read with just the right amount of drama. Louise's characters pulled me in and didn't let go." --Kate Roth, author of The Low Notes


"Well paced, well written, steamy and downright exciting." --Jennifer Kyle, Goodreadsreviewer


"Super HOT, AMAZING chemistry, and a really great story line."--Jamie~Book Boyfriend Ho, Goodreads reviewer


It's here! ONE TO HOLD by Tia Louise is here and we are thrilled to get to be a part of the release day launch! Check out what we have going on today as we celebrate the release of this hot and steamy debut novel. There's an excerpt for you! Then look below for all the information regarding the book and Tia Louise. You can also enter in a giveaway below! Check it all out and be sure to let us know what you are looking forward to when it comes to ONE TO HOLD!
 

ONE TO HOLD Synopsis:

WARNING: Mature themes, strong language and sexual content. Recommended for adult readers (18+) only!Derek Alexander is an ex-Marine, ex-cop, and the top investigator in his field. Melissa Jones is a small-town girl trying to escape her troubled past.When the two intersect in a bar in Arizona, their sexual chemistry is off the charts. But what is revealed during their "one week stand" only complicates matters.Because she'll do everything in her power to get away from the past, but he'll do everything he can to hold her.Standalone, M/F, HEA.

 

Release Day Excerpt:

I only had a momentto observe how very clean it was before he had me against the wall, pinned byhis huge physique.

 

“You never came.”His voice was a low, husky whisper. “I waited all night.”

 

My hands rested onhis chest, and heat flamed through me with every heartbeat. My eyes traveledup, up, up to his. They were darkened now, and I was certain he was thinkingthe same thing as me.

 

He remembered howfantastically our bodies came together two nights ago. I barely registered himreaching out to lock the door.

 

“I’m sorry,” was allI could say.

 

“When you walked inthe restaurant tonight… god, you’re so beautiful.” He spoke against my skin ashis lips pressed into my brow, his beard roughing my closed eyelids. “Are youfeeling bad?”

 

“No,” I managed tosay despite the heat surging through me as his lips moved to my temple. “I…didn’t think I could eat.”

 

“Good,” he said in athick voice before covering my mouth with his. Mine opened quickly, drawing himin. Our tongues entwined before his lips moved to my jaw then down my neck.

 

“I thought about youall day.” His breath whispered across my skin, and I couldn’t stop a surge ofdesire low in my stomach. “Will you let me have you here?”

 

“Yes,” I barelyspoke, and he dropped to his knees.

 

He gathered the thin fabric of my dress, shovingit up to my waist as he caught the side of my thong with his thumb.

Buy Me Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | AllRomance | iTunes

 

About Tia Louise:

 

Tia Louise is a former journalist, world-traveler, and collector of beautiful men (who inspire ALL of her stories... *wink*)---turned wife, mommy, and novelist.It's possible she has a slight truffle addiction. And she will never look at a family restroom the same way again.ONE TO HOLD is her debut adult romance.

Links:

On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tialouise13

On Twitter: https://twitter.com/AuthorTLouise

On Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/AuthorTiaLouise

On Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7213961.Tia_Louise

Buy Me Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | AllRomance | iTunes
Release Day Launch Participating Blogs

 

A Bibliophiles Thoughtson Books

A Dream Within A Dream

Aliennation

AllBookedOuT

Anna's Book Blog

Blissfulbookblog

Book Freak

Bookish Writer

Booklovers LaceyCat

Books Over Boys

Bound By Books Book Review

Brianna Lee Book Reviews

Bridger Bitches Book Blog

deal sharing aunt

Fab Fun and Tantalizing Reads

fangirlish.com

Ficwishes

Hackaroo's Reviews

Harlie's Books

High On Books

I Heart YA Books

Into the Night Reviews

Jassie

Kaidans Seduction

Keep Calm & Read Romance

One guy and his book review

Owl Always Be Reading

Paulette's Papers

Phantasmic Reads

Read In Progress

Reading Between the Wines

Reading Bliss

Reading Past My Bedtime

Reading Rainblog

Reads and Thoughts

Ripe For Reader

Romancing Rakes ForThe Love of Romance

Romantic Reading Escapes

Rumpled Sheets Blog

Sassy Mum Book Blog

Shawna's Survey

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

SwooningOver Books

The Danish Bookaholic

The Geekery Book Review

The Little Black Book Blog

The Whispering PagesBook Blog

TheSecretBookBrat

TiffanyTalks Book

True Story Book Blog

Tyhada reads

Waves of Fiction

whirlwindbooks

Wine Books & Fringe

Worth the Read Blog

WriteOn, J.B

And don't miss the giveaway Here!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

 

ONE TO HOLD Synopsis:

WARNING: Mature themes, strong language and sexual content.

1 comment:

TL said...

Thank you so much! <3 Tia