Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Try Kashi new Hummus Crisps


Kashi™ Hummus Crisp Caramelized OnionKashi™ Hummus Crisp Sea Salt & Olive OilGot my Bzzagent kit the other day.I got to try the new Kashi Hummus Crisps so much healthier than other brands.Be sure to check out Kashi Hummus Crisps they are unique taste.They are also very healthy they contain Whole Grain &; Protien.A good healthy snack.
                                            Kashi™ Hummus Crisp Sundried Tomato, Basil & Feta

My Review

Mine had Olive Oil & Sea Salt I liked mine.When you first taste the chips the salt hits your tongue thats what makes these chips.Now I have never tried Hummus but I have been wanting to.Without the salt or any flavor on the chips they would be bland.They are ok chips now would i buy them again probably in the other flavors to just try them.I don't know the price but im sure they are somewhat high.Most of the Kashi products are since they are natural ingredients.That's what sucks about eating healthy the good products are expensive. Now If I could find them at my local Walmart I'd try the others no luck yet.

 Find Kashi


1 comment:

Kashi said...

Hi Melissa,
We are glad to hear that you liked our Hummus Crisps. You might try calling your local Target to find them. Thanks for the review, best of health.