Monday, September 02, 2013

Stripped H.M. Ward (Ferro Family)


Meet Jonathan Ferro
So when I see her half naked, tangled together, rolling around on the floor with another stripper, I'm kind of shocked. Okay, that's an understatement. I'm enthralled. I have to know what cracked her picture perfect world and landed her here, and I hope it's something horrible-an event that broke her the way she broke me. Because, that's who Cassie Hale is--the woman who stole my heart and crushed it in her hand.

The V Card. Virgin. Most of us want to punch that sucker ASAP, and hide the fact until then, but not Cassie Hale. Three years ago she frickin' covered hers in glitter and laminated the thing, proudly telling me that she's waiting for the perfect guy.



My Review: Arc Copy Review

Ok where to begin...O yeah yet another sexy Ferro. The young playboy carefree.rich,sexy Jonathan Ferro whose always in some kind of trouble.I got sucked in lol yet again by a Ferro..I even had some tears.O Cassie,young & naive learns how heartache &  love can happen anytime.I love the characters she puts in here books.You get a sense of what real people go through.Life is't all cakes & pies.. it's hard.She does a great job of bringing the characters alive.

I was so intrigued about this Ferro there was always a mystery about him. You didn't get to see him  in the other Ferror books.This book was solely his.It had appearances of his older brothers.His story tied together very well with his brothers books Pete(Damaged Series) & Shawn(The Arrangement Series)



So read them first!You won't regret it.I loved them all. In this book we get to learn more about why Jonathan is so troubled & carefree.It's complicated you will have to read it until he runs into someone from the past.


I fell in love with another Ferro lol.If only I could find a real man like these men in these books *sighs*.Anyways I loved this book,I can't wait for the next one.Ooo I want more sex lol.Ok i'll stop just had to get that in lol.

Also want to thank H.M. Ward for letting me read the Arc copy!!

I say again H.M.Ward did a great job,I am a big fan of here work.

I made a few pics with quotes & a playlist check them out.







STRIPPED 2 Coming Soon

                                                       
About Author

H.M. Ward is the #1 bestselling New Adult author in the world, having sold over 2 million books in 2013. This NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, USA TODAY, and Amazon #1 bestselling writer's series include: THE FERRO FAMILY: DAMAGED, THE ARRANGEMENT, and STRIPPED; as well as SCANDALOUS, TRYSTAN SCOTT, and SECRETS. Ward was recently featured in FORBES, the WALL STREET JOURNAL, and the WASHINGTON POST.Hit the links below!

Facebook
Twitter 

Find her books here
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Itunes




No comments: