Monday, September 02, 2013

Fifty Shades'Movie Casts Charlie Hunnam as Christian Grey, Dakota Johnson as Anastasia

So I have been bury all day with my blog.I got to my facebook & BAM the Fifty Shades Of Grey Actors have been picked. The Offcial Facebook page
Charlie Hunnam as Christian Grey he also stars in Sons Of Anarchy FX as Jax.as for the leading lady Dakota Johnson as Anastasia.I haven't heard of her.

*Squeal*

Mrs James announced it on Twitter i missed it.I got the tweet!

  |
  |

I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Rosalie Langevin said...

I m excited for the Fifty Shades of Grey movie. I am really happy for the casting.
Charlie Hunnam

Alexia Tessier said...

I am awaiting for the releasing of Fifty shades Movie. and i watch Charlie's work it is pretty awesome to see on the screen.
50 Shades Of Grey Movie