Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Cover Reveal WISH I MAY by Lexi Ryan



***My Review***


Loved this Book Just finished it.

William finally found love...& he didn't have to fix her.

I want more of all of these chapters!

 





BOOKSUMMARY:


Igrew up wishing on stars.


Myfather taught me to believe…in destiny, in magic, in happily everafter. Dreams were my scripture and the starry night sky was mytemple. Then Mom stopped believing, left him, and took us with her.At the age of sixteen, I cashed in my dreams to pay the rent, pawnedmy destiny to keep my sisters together.


Now,seven years later, I’m returning home, grieving the death of mymother, and settling my sisters back into the life Mom threw away. Inever intended to stay. I don’t want to deal with my father, who isso invested in the spiritual world he forgets the physical. I don’twant to face William Bailey, whose eyes remind me of the girl I was,the things I’ve done, and the future I lost.


Thiswould all be easier if Will hated me. As it is, I have to hold mysecrets close so they won’t hurt him more than they’ve alreadyhurt me. But he wants to be in my life. He wants what I can’t bringmyself to confess I sold. He wants me.


Ifind myself looking to my stars again...wondering if I dare one morewish.






Excerpt from WISH I MAY

© 2013 by Lexi Ryan


Ican hardly breathe. My brain doesn’t have time for something astrivial as oxygen when it’s so busy cataloguing her features,memorizing the exact shade of her mocha eyes, warring with the angerand regret that have sprung to life as if they never left me to beginwith.

Inever thought I’d see her again. I didn’t think I wanted to.

Themoment I step closer, I realize my mistake. Being near her is like asip of water to desert-parched lips. It whips something throughme—memories, lust, first love. Heartbreak. She tilts herlips up to mine, and I actually think for one goddamned ridiculousminute that I might kiss her, that I want to. That I would swallowall my pride and forgive her for just one taste.

Istep back before I can give in to the impulse, and her cheeks blazeto life, her blush as cute as the rest of her. That’s the word forher: cute. Sweet smile and peppy ponytail, she exudes cuteness.

Excepther ass. Her ass doesn’t even land in the same stratosphere ascute, and those tight little pants do nothing to hide its soft, roundcurves. And her breasts. There’s definitely nothing cute aboutthe way her T-shirt stretches across their fullness. Or hergo-for-miles legs. Not to mention the narrow strip of skin exposedbetween her shirt and pants. Just looking at the single inch of fleshbelow her navel, and I practically taste strawberry wine on mytongue.

Moonlight.Her warm skin under my tongue. The sound of her moan as my tonguedips lower.

Thememory grabs hold of my senses and won’t let go.

Fuck. I can’t even lie to myself. Nothing about her sayscute. Everything about her says sex. And mine.





AuthorInformation




New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of spunky romance that sizzles, Lexi enjoys reading, sunshine, a good glass of wine, and rare trips to the beach with her husband and children.

Lexi lives in Indiana where she divides her time between her family, her writing, and her job as an English professor.

Check Out Lexi's other books Unbreak Me just released.

GIVEAWAY:

Lexi is offering up 5 copies of her novel, UNBREAK ME, for some lucky winners. This contest is international. Please share this rafflecopter on your site if possible.

No comments: