Sunday, August 25, 2013

Luke Bryan's Crash My Party debuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200





Enjoy his video of Crash My Party

Luke Bryan's 'Crash My Partydebuted at No. 1 on Billboard 200!! I love Luke.All his music is great.I really love country music. I use to only listen to Pop or rap..but as you get older u get different taste in life.

My favorite songs so far are Crash My Party,Drink a Beer,Roller Coaster,Play It Again, Out Like That,That & Shut It down & Dirt Road Dairy,I see You.Well Hell the whole damn cd! Also at Target you get some extra songs so go Purchase Luke lol.

Found a new Concert Video he aired on Ryan Seacrest
                         That's my Kind Of Night

Extra Tracks 
14. What Is It With You (4:00)(Target Exclusive)
15. Sunburnt Lips (3:25)(Target Exclusive)
16. Better Than My Heart (3:44)Target Exclusive)
17. Your Mama Should’ve Named You Whiskey (3:42)

Haven't heard them yet



He's just so Sexy!I really need a Man like him.The Man can wear those Jeans so well...*sigh*OK enough about his jeans lol.







luke bryan jeans - Google Search
Love this lol Here's some funny Luke Bryan ecards lol..

luke bryan jeans - Google Search



No comments: