Thursday, July 18, 2013

Purex Fabic Softener Sheets


Got my Purex Fabic Softener Sheets from Purex Insiders. Check it out.


**Product Info*

Purex Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

New improved formula with 3X the fragrance!

Who knew that one little sheet could do so much? Purex Fabric Softener Sheets don’t just reduce static cling and leave your family’s laundry soft and smelling fresh: They can also keep your whole house smelling fresh! Just choose your favorite fragrance and tuck a sheet in hampers, in the linen closets, and any other laundry storage areas.

What scents are available?
These Purex Fabric Softeners should be available at your stores.Do check for them next.Give them a try you might like them.

Find Purex
Purex
Purex Facebook Like them
Purex Twitter
Purex Pinterest

Go check out Purex add or follow!

**My Thoughts**
My info pack on the product.I got coupons & free sample box .These fabric softener sheets are suppose to reduce static cling & repel pet hair &  lint.I don't have any pet hair in my house.There wasn't any lint on my clothes so I cant say if those work.As for the static they did great.

The fragrance I got was Mountain breeze.They smell so good.They are very strong.I'm going to try them in my drawer see how long they last.I have tried them on my clothes they come out smelling fresh but smell don't last to long.



Go get you some Purex Fabic Softener Sheets.Check out all the Purex products.

****Disclosure****
Purex provided me with a sample of Purex Fabic Softener Dryer Sheets in exchange for a product review.However,all the opinions expressed  here are my own.

No comments: