Thursday, July 04, 2013

I Love Ian Somerhalder Fifty Shades of Grey Please

Ok so I'm a big fan of the Vampire Diaries. I love the TV show. Ian Somerhalder is by far the best looking man alive. I am a fan on Facebook pages. That post of him. I love adding him to my Instagram feed or Pinterest.Its a 50 shades of Grey obsession.

The  book by E.L. James.
Omg movie comes out in August 1  2014.It can't get here fast enought!!!
More info about cast people want.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/at-the-movies/a492744/50-shades-of-grey-movie-bookies-round-up-alexis-bledel-new-favorite.html

I want him to play Christian Grey so bad!!

YummmmmOoo 

I know ladies & gents lol
Shake it for me!


He's definitely my Christian Grey!! Pleaseeee!


Ok I'm done for a while lol.Below is a better pic.He's needs me to help him wash!Lol
Check out these sexy photos of him. 

http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/s62/vampire-diaries/news/a495038/vampire-diaries-ian-somerhalder-in-bathtub-photoshoot-pictures.html


 *** Adult Only***

No comments: