Sunday, July 14, 2013

Glee star Cory Monteith found dead

   

                                
                              
I'm I big fan of the tv show Glee.I was listening to the radio at like 3am last night I heard one of the Acrors died.
    

I couldn't believe it was Cory Monteith(Fin)!He had just came out of rehab a few months ago for substance abuse.He was found dead in a hotel room Vancouver Canada.He had substance abuse from when he was 13.He finally got help at 19.He was now 31 & his substance abuse started again.

Cory & costar Lea Michele(Rachel) had been dating in real life.She was behind him getting help.I just wish the help would have worked.Such a cute couple.I loved his character Fin on the gee show,I don't know how they will do it on the show but it's going to weird not seeing him there.
                           Well Cory we will miss you! R.I.P.


One heart goes out to family & friends.Such a tragic ending to an amazing actor & singer.You will be missed.


No comments: