Saturday, April 06, 2013

Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care



Here's a few pictures.Right now I have it in my toilet lol.I will post pics to see how long it last & how well it keeps my Hard water line out of my toilet.I hope  Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care  works.
We will find out.I'm really skeptical on the "Up to 4 Weeks" of freshness
 I could be wrong.so it should last till the end of the month.If it don't it doesn't matter as long as it keep my toilet fresh i'll be happy.

Also I'm giving some coupons away so comment & share my blog!Not many coupons left.



Make sure check out there websites.
Facebook Like them






2 comments:

June Lisle said...

I don't remember trying any of the cleaning products yet. But I will try them.

Jessica To said...

I use Soft Scrub for my bath tub and really like it.