Thursday, April 11, 2013

Campbell's Go Soup



video

Got a new free product to try & blog about today. The place that sent it to me is a new site I found it's called smiley360 If you want a invite comment I will hook you up.The product is called Campbell's Go soup.


Moroccan Style Chicken with Chickpeas
Spicy chicken and whole chick peas with vine-ripe tomatoes.
Nutritional Information >
Buy from Amazon > 

Comes in many varieties.
  • Creamy Red Pepper with Smoked Gouda
  • Moroccan Style Chicken with Chickpeas
  • Golden Lentil with Madras Curry
  • Moroccan Style Chicken with Chickpeas <---i got="" one="" span="" this="">
  •  Spicy Chorizo & Pulled Chicken with Black Beans 
Go out & try you some Campbell's Go Soup!!! Be sure to check there Facebook & Tumblr out. I got coupons!!! Give some away! Comment & Share my blog. Tweet me @ alientwilight or comment here! 

                                       

No comments: