Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Purex plus Fabric Softener with Crystal Fragrance

Got my Purex plus Fabric Softener with Crystal Fragrance from PurexInsiders the other day check it out.The Kit included a Sample bottle of the new Purex plus Fabric Softener with Crystal Fragrance & 3 free Coupons & the Product info.

                                 *My Review*
I used  Purex plus Fabric Softener with Crystal Fragrance on my bath towels & hand towels.I hadn't used any Fabric Softener on them in awhile.After I used this fabric softener  it did a pretty good job.I will continue to use Purex plus Fabric Softener with Crystal Fragrance I like it.

It's also low in cost great value.Go buy some!!!

I like all Purex products I think they are just as good as other name brand products.This is a good addition to the Purex Laundry Detergent product line.


Purex plus Fabric Softener with Crystal Fragrance smells so good.So go out & buy some at your local stores.Purex plus Fabric Softener with Crystal Fragrance Is Available in Walmart,Target,Kroger & other Purex retailers.


Here's more info on Purex plus Fabric Softener with Crystal Fragrance


  • Loaded with Purex Crystals Fragrance
  • Purex plus Fabric Softener with Crystal Fragrance can be used with  Purex Crystals for even more lasting freshness
  • DirtLift Action in the detergent.Lifts dirt leaves clothes bright & white & clean.
  • The new Purex plus Fabric Softener with Crystal Fragrance leaves your clothes smelling fresher longer.
  • Saves you money you won't have to buy separate Fabric Softener
Be sure to try it out.Also check out the Purex websites & Social Networks.Purex is always running Sweepstakes so check there site out.


I hope you check this new laundry detergent out by Purex.If you comment on any of those sites give my blog a shoutout!Me & my Purex plus Fabric Softener with Crystal Fragrance------------> 

Thank You Purex Insider & Purex

**FYI**
The Purex brand gave me this sample of Purex detergent plus Fabric Softener with crystals Fragrance in exchange for a product review.The Opinions expressed is mine an only mine.



1 comment:

Elle-Tn said...

I am reviewing this product on my blog too :) Wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway going in case your readers would like a chance to win a FREE full size product to try themselves :)

http://elle-tn.blogspot.com/2013/03/purex-with-crystals-fragrance-review.html