Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Colgate Optic White Regimen

I got to try a new product out by Colgate the Colgate Optic White Regimen.This product was sent to me free by Influenster.




My Review

I tried this product for a week only on the bottom of my teeth.I have to many filling on the top.My teeth aren't staid much but this Colgate Optic White Regimen didn't do anything to my teeth.So this is not a product I would buy.I like the Toothbrush works great.The Mouthwash has a hint of a taste to mint in it but other than that it taste like pure peroxide.You have to rinse your mouth out with water after you use it, because so foamie .

Now this may work if you use it for a month.Don't no.I'm glad I got to try this product.

Thank you Influenster.This product was sent to me for free to blog & test my opinion only.

No comments: