Tuesday, February 05, 2013

The Man by Jodi Malpas Review


This Man (This Man, #1)This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

well I finally finished the book.I have mixed feelings toward this book.I felt the story was drug out to long all they did was argue an sex pointless.It was slow going this cant compare to 50shades.This story started getting gd at the end.I guess that's how u make money make story gd in the end so u but the next.I just think she needed to let us know more about his situation.She waited to the end to explain him.Grrr now I have to read the next one!!


View all my reviews



***Currently Reading Book 2****
Beneath This Ma

nBeneath This Man (This Man, #2)

1 comment:

Free Piano Lessons Website said...

I will definitely be reading this again to figure out where I missed all the same clues she did. great writing.