Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath & Kitchen Cleaners Review


video

Well I used the Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath & Kitchen Cleaner.Check out the pictures above.Soft Scrub worked good took the lime Scale right off.I usually use Windex but I gave this a try. Make sure you check out the  Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Sweepstakes. Like them on Facebook also tell them who blog you got it from.

All in all the Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath & Kitchen Cleanser works good on lime scale.I haven't yet tried it on my shower I will have to try it.Also I didn't use a sponge when I tried.So it still works well on sink faucets.

I also loved the lemon smell.I left the bathroom & went back in like maybe 5 minutes.The smell lasted.I think its a good product from what I have tried it on.I will try it more get back to you.

No comments: