Friday, February 15, 2013

Post Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends




video

Received my Post Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends kit today from PurexInsiders today.Im a big fan of this cereal.I have tried them all accept the new Tropical Blends.
**My Review*

I didn't care for this flavor at all.You can taste the Crispy Mango flakes but you can't taste the coconut.The clusters have the mango in them the flavor is strong.I didn't like this at all.Leaves mango taste in your mouth.They did a good job on the flavor part cause the Mango comes through great.Just not for me.I am going to try the other Blends they have see if I like those.



The kind I got in my kit was the Tropical Blend with Mango Coconut.



Check them Out on these sites.
Follow them



This Product was sent to me by PurexInsiders. The Opinions expressed are mine & only mine.Thank you PurexInsiders & Honey Bunches Of Oats for letting me try your product.







No comments: