Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends - Banana Blueberry

Well last week I got my PurexInsiders kit.It was "Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends - Crispy Mango & Crunchy Coconut  I din't care for that Blend. So they gave us a few coupons.

I went out & bought another blend called "Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends - Banana Blueberry" it so good. You can really taste the Blueberry but I couldn't taste the banana.
That seems to be the only problem with this product.Like the Mango the Blueberry stands out more that the Banana.

The product is so good I dont care if I cant taste the banana lol.I love Honey Bunches of Oats.



Be sure to enter the Tropical Trio Sweepstakes












Also Be sure to Follow there Facebook be sure to mention my blog please. 
Twitter be sure to retweet my post use the hashtag #HoneyBunchesOfOats 
Instagram use Hashtag #HoneyBunchesofSmiles

Youtube 


Im glad PurexInsiders gave me a chance to try this cereal out already was a fan so this didn't sway my opinion.These are my Opinions noone else's.

No comments: