Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dry Idea Advanced Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant

I got my Dry Idea AdvancedDry Antiperspirant Deodorant Kit from PurexInsiders the other day.





Dry Idea Product Info
  • 72 Hour Protection
  • Pulse Activated Wetness Protection
  • Hypo-allergenic with Vitamin E
  • Fast Drying
  • Silky Smooth
  • Never Let Them See You Sweat this Dry Idea deodorant comes in many varieties. 
  • Comes in Unscented, Powder Fresh and Cotton Dry
  • Roll-On
  • Solid
  • Gel
Now that you know about the Dry Idea deordorant please check them out.


Here is my Upacking of the Dry Idea Advanced Dry Antiperspirant & Deodorant.
Also I do like this product because it doesn't smell bad like the kind my dermatologist gave me.I can only where the deodorant they gave me at night plus it has a strong Alcohol smell that I don't like.
This smells so fresh.I recommend this product to anyone.Give it a try you might like it.

 Unpacking & Review Of  Dry Idea women's deodorant.

video

**Dry Idea AdvancedDry fresh brand antiperspirant & deodorant was sent to me.So I could review it.However,all of the opinions expressed here are my own**




No comments: