Sunday, January 13, 2013

Review on Molly McAdams From Ashes

My song pick for the book From Ashes by Molly McAdams.
From AshesFrom Ashes by Molly McAdams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was a emotional roller coaster in a good way.At first I liked Tyler then I hated him lol then I liked him.Then u have sexy Gage *smoon* lets just says Cassidy is a lucky girl.

I cried was crazy but well written.I want more.I loved the story line cause this was a real life issue.She put this together good.

I can't imagine what kids or adults go through.Makes me feel good about my life.I have amazing parents & family & friends.I couldn't ask for more.
The tattoo was amazing!

Check this awesome books out.

FYI=I want more!I also like that if she don't make another book Im happy with how it ended.


View all my reviews




No comments: