Monday, January 14, 2013

Goody QuikStyle

Got my Goody QuikStyle Brush in my Holiday Voxbox from Influenster.


Product Info
Go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever!  Super absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water as you style*. It's like a towel and a brush in one. 
PRODUCT FEATURES:
• Absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water for faster styling
• Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh
• Side Vents for maximum air flow
• Lightweight design to reduce hand fatigue while drying
• Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip

My Review
I tried the Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush it worked pretty good.I used it on my hair when it was wet.It went right through my hair no tangles at all.Usually I use a cheap brish & have tangles & pull the brush apart lol.This was a good brush.It still took me a while to get my hair dried I have thick hair,so on ppl with thinner hair it should work faster on them.
Now the Microfiber bristles are neat & are very soft they do help thedrying process so I like those.The brush is pretty light weight so thats a good thing for me.Since my hair is so thick.I Like that.All in all I don't have a problem with this product.

So go try this brush out ppl!
You can find the Good Quickstyle Brush at these sites below.
Follow them!!!!!!!!!!


*****Disclose that you received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program***




No comments: