Go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever! Super absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water as you style*. It's like a towel and a brush in one.
• Absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water for faster styling
• Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh
• Side Vents for maximum air flow
• Lightweight design to reduce hand fatigue while drying
• Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip
I tried the Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush it worked pretty good.I used it on my hair when it was wet.It went right through my hair no tangles at all.Usually I use a cheap brish & have tangles & pull the brush apart lol.This was a good brush.It still took me a while to get my hair dried I have thick hair,so on ppl with thinner hair it should work faster on them.
Now the Microfiber bristles are neat & are very soft they do help thedrying process so I like those.The brush is pretty light weight so thats a good thing for me.Since my hair is so thick.I Like that.All in all I don't have a problem with this product.
So go try this brush out ppl!
You can find the Good Quickstyle Brush at these sites below.