Thursday, January 03, 2013

20 Mule Team Borax Multi-Purpose Household Cleaners




Unpacking of Borax from Purex Isiders.Just got my 20 Mule Team Borax from Purex Insiders to test out.What is Borax? It is a Multi-Purpose household Cleaner.It Removes Stains & Odors.This Product with also help with my Hard water.

I will be using this for the Hard Water in our house.Our washer is starting to turn orange a little & hopefully this will help our clothes from not turning orange.

Borax can be used everywhere in your house from Bathroom to Kitchen.It has many uses.I can't wait to try it.Thank you Purex Insiders.

Be sure to check out all Borax websites

Facebook

Pinterest 

Youtube

Also if you want to become a Purex Insiders visit there website or contact me.

***Borax provided a free sample of their product so I could review them.However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own.***

No comments: