Thursday, December 20, 2012

Purex Baby


I got my new Product from Purex Insiders last week.The new Product to try out is Purex Baby Detergent.Included in the box was a full bottle of Purex Baby Detergent & three free Coupons.
I'm giving the Coupons to my cousin who has a child.I don't have a child but I tried it on my clothes thought
it was a good product.

Here's a little info about Purex Baby!

This is a good detergent for babies & infants by Purex .As you know they have very sensitive skin.

  • Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist-tested formula.
  • Purex Baby is good for Baby Stains
  • Makes the clothes bright white 
  • Is gentle on the Babies & Infants skin an baby inspired Fragrance.
  • Currently Available in 50 oz. size Bottels 
  • COMING SOON are 100 oz. Bottles

Purex Baby Detergent works with all washers,from high-performance to traditional top-loader washing machines.This also works good on the cute delicate clothes.I have tried it on my clothes works good. I love the smell so fresh & delicate.

So give Purex Baby Detergent a try.It is not available in every store.To find a store near you that carries Purex Baby detergent,try using Store Locator .

Check out these Social networks for Purex Baby & other Purex Products.


Go Out & try the new Purex Baby! Comment here tell me what you think about it.

No comments: