Thursday, December 27, 2012

O Jack no wait I'll take Ramsey Bridges for 200 please


Avoiding Responsibility (Avoiding, #2)Avoiding Responsibility by K.A. Linde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

O Jack no wait I'll take Ramsey Bridges for 200 please!!Great Series can't wait for the next one.Well this was a good book.I had been seeing ppl talk about this book.When I see ppl talk about it i can't resist to not at list read a sample of the book.Ty Kindle!Amazon!
This book was about a girl trying to find love with the wrong person & Avoiding all the warning bells!I did like Jack but then I started to just dislike him.I Such denial  it wasn't all his fault,they both did what they did.A emotional Roller coaster.
I liked the book,then went on to read the 2nd book & the series just got better!Loved it!So go check this book out.O &  Ramsey Bridges! HellOOOOoo!


View all my reviews

No comments: