Thursday, December 27, 2012

Influenster Holiday Voxbox 2

**Important Note: In all online features and comments, please remember to disclose that you received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster
**
I the rest of my influenster Holiday VoxBox a day before Christmas.Loved all the products.Be sure to check all these products out.

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal love this I will be purchasing this more offten.I don't hardly eat oatmeal,but this taste so good.They add fruit to it not just powered flavor!This will also help me get some Fiber.Great product.

Ferrero Rocher are the best.So yummy!I got these before I got the rest of my Holiday Voxbox.

The Goody Quikstyle Brush worked well.It helps the tangles when hair is wet.I was skeptical when I first tried it.It went right through my hair no tangles.My brush didn't even fall apart.I usally use brushes that have bad handles.This was a great brush.The Microfiber bristles did help the drying process out.I love it!



NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine Love this keeps my lips moist & they shine.

Kiss Nail Dress  These were easy to apply,they have been on my nails & toes for 4 days so far.Not alot of chipping only the very tip of my nails.I have put these to the test.I have washed dishes daily.So I will purchase more of these.Plus there's no mess or smell when applying.

EBOOST I haven't tried this yet.

Sole Society  Who doesn't love shoes!I get $25 off a pair!I'm still looking for a cute pair to get.

All of these products are great.I don't really have any negative thoughts about them.I'm glad I got to try all these products.I will recommend to all my family & friends!I hope everyone goes & check these products out.Be sure to check out there websites & social networks.Also if you need a invite to Influenster email me or Twitter me (alientwilight) or comment here.
Thank you Influenster & all the great companies that have let me try this products.

Follow On Twitter

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine
@nycnewyorkcolor / #LiquidLipshine

Kiss Nail Dress
@KissProducts / #KissNailDress 

Goody Quikstyle Brush
@GoodyHair / #QuikStyle

Quaker Real Medley Oatmeal +
@Quaker / #RealMedleys

SoleSociety
@solesociety / #PerfectPair

EBOOST
@EBOOST / #naturalenergy

If you haven't already, join Influenster on Facebook and Twitter for announcements, contests, and more opportunities.


No comments: