Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Hoilday Dial Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash

About a week I received my Holiday Dial Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash from Purex Insiders.Dial products are always good.This is the Holiday collection of  Dial Foam hand soap .So cute & smells great.Love the designs they placed on the bottles.

Your guest will love these Holiday designs it will get them in the Holiday Spirit & also spruce up your sink.Please follow Dial on Facebook.I enjoyed this product. I recommend it to anyone who loves foaming hand soap.

Hurry out to your local stores & get you a bottle of this Holiday Dial Antibacterial Foaming wash.Great decoration for Christmas. It looks cute by my sink everyone in my family loves the design as well as the foaming action.It's not slimy like other hand washes. 

Great product Dial. 
Thank  You Purex Insiders for the chance to try this cute Holiday Collection of Dial Foaming hand wash.
     


No comments: