Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Face Line Products






Got another Campaign from Bzzagent. This it was another Burt's Bees face care products. Really enjoyed them.They have natural ingredients & these products SMELL so good.I used the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Face care line for a almost a month.I loved the products.They have a great smell from the Clary Sage used in the face care line.











The Treatment Mask works great it soaks in my skin fast.I was surprised with that. Usually they don't work.I enjoy the Cleanser also.Burt's Bees did a great Job with these products.My Skin is somewhat discolored do to it being very dry.I always have redness never really goes away.It did fade some with these products not a lot.I still like these products cause of the all natural ingredients.

Burt's Bees
Hope everyone goes out & tried these face care products by Burt's Bees .


No comments: