Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Book Review The Edge Of Never


The Edge of NeverThe Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book.The author did a great job on this.I kept seeing blogs & twitter post so I gave it a go.This is a must read.I cried & lol a emotional roller coaster.A book about finding your true self.Doing what you want not what others want you to do.

Great Characters I fell in love with Andrew!I was so happy how it ended & that tattoo is a awesome idea.Im glad this author decided not to write a sequel.it's nice to leave a good love story this away.She did a amazing job.Can't wait to read more books by her.

You know its a good author when you shed some tears.Boy did I.
I loved some of the qutoes you could say.
I love the dedication in the being "To Lovers & dreamers & anyone who hasn't truly experienced either."
I can so relate to Cam..a very lucky brave girl to just go & be free.Would love to do that some day.
Anyways ppl Read it!

I love the Cover art a awesome pic for this book


View all my reviews

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard of this book. I need to get it. Another book about just going for it and getting back to you and your true self is Lisa Selow's A Rebel Chick Mystic's Guide. If you want to read about ways to jsut do things by your own rules then this is a great book for you! I loved it! lisaselow.com. Thanks for this review, I wasn't sure about reading this book, but the way you described makes me think it fits where I am right now!

melissa simons said...

Yes I loved this!