Sunday, October 21, 2012

Green Mountain Coffee Campaign

 

My Review:
Green Mountain Fair Trade Coffee Campaign from BzzAgent.I got my Kit the other day.I have tried it for the past few days. So far I like it.It is a strong coffee.I had to add Sugar & Creamer to my coffee.I'm not a Coffee drinker. I love my frappuccinos.

 I like the strong taste,reminds me of another brand.I still prefer my Cold Coffee.I'm not a big drinker of warm coffee.This was a new Campaign I tried so it was worth it.I will probably not buy the Coffee.Why because I like my Green Mountain Nantucket  Iced coffee  . Check out the other flavors by Green Mountain for the Cold Coffee & Tea drinkers out there.Brew Over Ice flavors. I'm sure there's something there for everyone so hurry along.

Many coffee drinker out there will like this.So go out & buy some Green Mountain Fair Trade Coffee.

Benefits of buying Green Mountain Fair Trade Coffee

  • Helps out the Communities,
  • Farmers
  • Schools
  • Environment
  • Safer Drinking Water
  • Roads
That makes the customer get better Coffee for all the hard work the farmers do & your Coffee Taste Great!!
Now that's a  Fair Trade.


For info about Green Mountain Coffee drop by there webpage.

Check there webpages out http://www.greenmountaincoffee.com 
Facebook  http://www.facebook.com/GreenMountainCoffee Make Sure you hit "LIKE"! 
There main website https://twitter.com/greenmtncoffee
The code for the Coupon $2.00 Off is PASSIT-ON GO TO GreenMountainCoffee.com/FairTrade



I used my Keurig Machine to make my Coffee.I love it.Everyone Should check this Coffee out .


Be sure to Share my Blog & Follow me there maybe other Contests in the future. I'm new to the Contest so be patient with me. **USA Only**

I also have a few Coupons to Giveaway & 1 sample Boxes of the Green Mountain Fair Trade Coffee Keurig 4 K-cups must have a Keurig Machine.The first Person to do all of the Rafflecopter gets a Coupon & a Sample Box.So hurry there are only 2 sample boxes.

a Rafflecopter giveaway



 .

No comments: