Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Photoshop I did for Books


I did these pics with Quotes & posted them to the Authors!
I love Photoshop & just recently got into adding Quotes from the books.The pictures used are not mine found on internet.

Author Abbi Glines  "The Vincent Boys Sereis & The Vincent Brothers great books.A Visual is always better lol.*Swoon*There are a few other books I like by here.





While It Lasts Fell in Love with the Bad Boy what can I say lol              --->Cage











Dank from Existence series
I like Abbie Glines I cant help it.




Author Rebecca Donovan From the series Breathe series  Reason To Breathe & Barely Breathing

Nicole Williams Crash & Clash loved these to book Jude & Lucy from the  Beatles songs!Great names I want Jude another Bad Boy.

Save the Best for last Debra Anastasia Poughkeepsie (Blake) If only I could have men from these books.


Blake Loves the Woods


No comments: