Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sea Breeze Series



Well I just got to say I LOVE the Sea Breeze series & the Existence Series.
Do check it out it is written very well by "Abbi Glines".

While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3)While It Lasts by Abbi Glines

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fell in love with Cage.At first in the book "Low" I didn't like him much.After I got to the book "While it lasts" I had got to know Cage better.That Eva is a Lucky girl,if only I had a man like him.

I love how the author writes from different point of views in all her books...then makes a book just got that character.
I also love that the Author tweets me back when I read her books & express my love for her books! Im still waiting for Cage in a box lol she said she would send him..lol.I also want to win the signed copy of this book Im trying hard! All in all GREAT Author & Great books!Im off to read the "Vincent Boys" in a few.


View all my reviews

I made the Banner In Photoshop never really made one but it sure looks cute. Also proof that i have Retweets & Shares with all my social networks.I really wanna win that signed book & poster!


No comments: