Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Nailene Naturals Glue Ons


Well I thought I would try the glue on nails.I saw some cute black tip Nailene Nails at Dollar General.Just glue them and go.They looked so cute but they came off in 2 days.They kept popping off I didn't want to keep adding glue on glue.I guess that's all they are ment for.

I also do alot of dishes & the water would get up under them.That is the downfall of glue on nails.One of them spit also.

Also would like to now how you keep from getting air bubbles in the glue?

Oh well they look cute.I will try other designs.I mean money is tight.So why pay 25-45 for acrylics.

I am still in the process of learning how to do the acrylics you can buy at Walmart.Going to get the other $8 kit this week.I will review that also.So stay tuned.

No comments: