Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Skillet cookies

I made Skillet Cookies & Red Velvet cupcakes with Buttercream icing.For my cousins baby shower they were a hit.Here are some pics of the making of Skillet Cookies.


Skillet Cookie Recipe
1c. Sugar chopped Dates (Walmart in a Box)
3 Tbsp. Butter
1 Egg (beaten)
1c. Sugar

-Mix 1st 4 ingredients together
-Low heat until bubbly. *I smash my dates somewhat but there are always pieces left.*
-Cook 5 to 10 mins.
-Remove from Heat add Vanilla,Rice Crispy,& Nuts.
-Stir it will be thick,you have to dip them out with a scoop or spoon.Roll into Ball in the Coconut.
Then just EAT them:)~



2c. Rice Crispy (might need little extra)
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1c.Flaked Sweet Coconut (might need extra I always do)
3/4 c. Pecans *Optional*(Put any nut you want. I only use maybe 1/2c or less depends on how nutty u want it lol)

No comments: