Monday, May 24, 2010

I Have just read these wonderfull Books

I couldn't wait till these titles came out. I was waiting for a while.So the first one I read was by Rachel Caine Kiss of Death Morganville Vampires

I stumbled across this series few months back & I have been addicted ever since.I am ready for Shane & Claire to go to bed lol.I was glad they got out of town for once.

Of course it's about Vampires cause I am addicted to them.I am going throught True Blood Eric withdraws lol.

The next book is by Richelle Mead Spirit Bound
I am so torn between who I want her to be with,Dimitri or Adrian.The next book is going to be so good.

Another good book is by Kristin Cast Burned (House of Night Novels
I thought this book needed more of ZOey in it.Make sure you check these books out.

No comments: