Wednesday, December 30, 2009

As the New Year Ends a New one begins

As the New Year Ends a New one begins.It's just another year full of drama with a differrent number lol.I will have to remembr to write 2010 now.I do hope this new years brings better health to my family.This past year has been hard.

My gram had the breast cancer then had the masectomy now here in january she has to get a hysterectomy then the only things she will have to get done is the Port taken out.

My MOm just got over having stomach flu or food poisioning both the same thing.I still think it was Hardees in kingwood or Burger King in Grafton.I am done with eating hamburger out.

Anways I just want my family's health to be better.

As for myself my new years resolution never comes true so I just gave up on it...I mean come on its just another day and number.I never get to party anyways I am more a party at home person.

Every year I just get older and everything just stays the same it's just like that movie Groundhog day lol.One day it will change I hope.

I do hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 IF U DO PARTY DRINK SOME FOR ME OR SMOKE...LOL.PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR
Currently reading:
Midnight Alley (Morganville Vampires, Book 3)
By Rachel Caine

1 comment:

SEO Services said...

Nice. 2010 will be good.
Website SEOSEO Company ClickResponse provides a full range of website SEO, SEO marketing & website marketing services. NJ SEO Firm: Choose our SEO company for effective website promotion.