Thursday, June 11, 2009

Check these books out

I am a big fan of Vampire books or any Supernatural book.My favorite show is comming back on Sunday @ 9p.m. HBO it's True Blood .This show is based on the Books by Charlaine Harris they are the Sookie Stackhouse Series so check them out Sookie Stackhouse, Books 1-7they just released the ninth one so check it out
Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 9)

Another Series I just found that I like is By L.J. Smith Night World Book 1 Night World No. 1: Secret Vampire; Daughters of Darkness; Spellbinder

Book 2 Night World No. 2: Dark Angel; The Chosen; Soulmate

Book 3 Night World No. 3: Huntress, Black Dawn, Witchlight
I am currently reading this Book 3 . I also got the first to books by James Patterson THe womens murder club.
1st to Die (The Women's Murder Club)

1 comment:

Josh Diaz said...

THANKS! I absolutely love these kind of book fulfilled of mistery and suspense.. i'm sick of twilight (i loved it) but now it's too overrated!!
:) see ya !