Sunday, April 12, 2009

What did Cassie do to her Hair?

Well I was reading my Gossip by NecoleBitchie.com I saw a Picture Of the singer Cassie RnB!!Girl has gone Wacko! What is she trying to do see if she wants to be bald or not (Half Baldie)?Two hair styles in one lol.

It looks horrid I know I am hating but Oh well.I don't know why she would mess my hair up like that.


Cassie Via Twitter:
Sometimes in life, you need a change. Something deeper than what you thought you were capable of. Something that displays the “I don’t give a f*ck” attitude that was always present but never showcased. Something that makes you look at this whole wide world differently. And something that will shock your mother, but will make her call you a ROCKSTAR. Yea I did it…- Via Twitter

- love it! I know she feels liberated! Diddy’s response:

YEAH YOU DID DO IT, I LOVE IT. DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

I think she is diddy's gf?Do you?

No comments: