Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Looking for Snow Boots

Yestarday was just crazy it was paycheck day and i went with my brother to cash his and then we took a trip to the mall.It was nuts.I went looking for snow boots that wouldn't leak and that was comfortable.I didn't have any sucess in the mall. I did get to have a Pretzel with cheese and also some Chinese food.Before that i had to make a stop at Starbucks for a Carmel Frappuccino.

I went to tons of stores.I got my boots from Kmart! They are the old ghetto snow boots you know the Napoleon Dynamite ones lol.I was so tired after i got home i fell asleep.Today I finally got to hook my Xmas light cords up.I will post pics.We have a ton of lights up.Also i got a Xmas present which i have been wanting for a long time.

It is a


Anyways it a Xmas gift from my Mom & Dad & Brother since i always watch my Tv shows online Sidereel.com

No comments: